Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Pumpkin Swirl Loaf

Always looking for a new recipe for pumpkin.  I was perusing my favorite cooking blog Mennonite Girls Can Cook, and came across this recipe  Pumpkin Swirl Loaf

They looked very cool in the pan - I took and knife and swirled it through the dough.

We had friends over for coffee that we hadn't visited with for years and we drank latte's and munched on this bread - DELICIOUS!

It was SO good to catch up with Trav and Lisa - such a blessing! 

It was a great weekend.  Jeff and Kathi for dinner and a relaxing visit Friday night.  Saturday I spent ALL day scrapbooking and I got 17 pages done!  It's a good thing because Emily graduates in 2 1/2 years and I just got her caught up through Christmas of her Kindergarten year!  Must keep the momentum going!

Yesterday - church, which is always encouraging, came home relaxed, had coffee with our friends, and then spent the evening relaxing!  Honestly, I was in bed by 8:30 watching tv. I know - pitiful - but boy it felt good!!  Such a relaxing weekend!

3 comments:

Holly said...

That looks AMAZING!!!! Got to try some of that!
You're so good at taking before pictures!

Sounds like a great weekend...I'm envious of all the pages you got done!

Lisa C. said...

It was good to see you!
The bread was great. I'm glad you posted the recipe!
Nummers!

Tami said...

Anything with pumpkin and cream cheese is a good thing. I made your muffins last year and may have to make them again.
pumpkin + cream cheese= Fall