Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My newest craftiness.....................

So as I've gotten more and more addicted to Pinterest I've added MANY pins to my "crafts to do" board. 

During the snowstorm we had in January I spent WAY to much time on Pinterest, but one good thing did come out of all the time wasted invested.  I started making these......................................

I do love to crochet, and since I'm not very good at just sitting, it's a great thing to work on visiting with friends, watching tv, or just enjoying the fire.  I've been selling them at Grandiflora. I've made them in lots of different colors.  Some have crocheted flowers like the one above, and some I put felt flowers on.  I always put a button in the middle of the flower, which I realize I took the above pics before I put the cute red button in the middle.

Today Susan and I ran to Joann's for some fabric and the yarn was on sale so I picked up these colors for some new bright colors for spring....................
Can't wait to pick up crochet hook and get started.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Hmmmm...I know someone who has a birthday in about 6 weeks. Just sayin'. These are soooo cute!!