Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Sunday, April 29, 2012

My girl

She is growing up................

Friday and Saturday was LC High Schools' Pop Concert.  I went both nights (of COURSE I did) and watched my talented girl!  She accompanied herself as she sang a song she wrote...................LOVED it!  So proud of my baby girl!

Each section picked and theme and did costumes.................
The Sopranos chose Mario Cart - Em was the cloud
She also had a solo in one of the choir songs...............

With her boyfriend - the one she wrote the song for..............(daddy was teasing her saying he knew she wrote it just for him ;)
With Grandma Brim after the concert
Love my girl!!

It was kind of weird as I was laying in bed last night thinking about the fact that we have one more year until she graduates.................it's gonna fly by fast!!  Totally savoring the moments with my girl! 

2 comments:

Holly said...

What fun! I love that concert...wish I could have gone this year. You should post a youtube of her singing and playing!!!
Beautiful Em!

Unknown said...

Love those costumes. :)

http://jake-freshtodeath.blogspot.com/