Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Monday, September 24, 2012

Ptarmigan Ridge

It's a love - hate relationship .......................me + Hiking!

I love spending time with my man - and my man loves spending time in the hills. We got our daughter to go along so it was a bonus trip!

I do love experiencing God's creation up close and personal.



But, frankly, I am L.A.Z.Y. - and mountains require effort......I will go again and again because I am married to a mountain man, and I do love it once I'm up there......................

Stay tuned.............Making Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins tonight.  There is a little different twist with this recipe.  I've made them once before and they were AWESOME. I will post soon........

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

excited to check back to see how the muffins turned out! - ashlee

Unknown said...

Don't wait too long to post, I need a new recipe!!!