Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Very interesting..............

It's been a crazy week - busy working lots to get ready to go away with my man for a week!!  Cannot. Wait. Been. Too. Long!!!!!

For those of you who don't know - I'm adopted and for the first time ever this past week I've had contact with both my birth brothers from my birth father and they sent me a pic of my Birth Father - very surreal!!  Hoping to meet them soon!  Am sooooo excited!




Here are a couple of the pics.............This one is of my Birth Father and my two brothers.

 This one is of my Birth Father in 1990 - he passed away 10 years later.


Packing for a trip with all these new restrictions for bags, checked and carryons...........oh my!  It's almost more stressful then getting my work caught up enough to go!

I  promise to share pics of warm and sunny places..............TBA!

2 comments:

PCovi said...

What a coincidence!!! That is so cool about running into me in two places :D I had another funny one...a mother on IG who had followed Scooter... talking to her daughter who had met Scooter on Vine...they both were talking about him! So funny.

I wish you could have met your birth dad...sure looks like a great man.

Willem Boon said...

Dear Janice,
Accidental I found your blog: I saw a happy couple, I read your profile and it touched me. I do not know you, don't know where you live but I respect you very, very much for the things you do and - not least - your believe in God and how you live your life. Indeed, you are well blessed!
Wish you and your family Gods blessings.