Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Rock on.....................

We spent the last couple days in Ocean Shores with our DG (Dinner Group). We took the kids and the Wii Rockband. Here's what it looks like when old people try to play it.............

Here's Randy rockin' out on the drums..................

Kathi giving extreme concentration to her drumline.........................

Dan looks like he knows what he's doing................................?


Jeff actually found a song he knew on the playlist (the songs were way past our generation :-)


We had a blast, and decided that some things should be left to the younger generation!! You notice there are no pics of me drumming! I'm sure it's because they were all in awe at my skill!!

At Ocean Shores you can drive on the beach so we went down and hopped out for a picture before it started raining sideways!

Hope you all had fun on New Years! 2008 brought changes I didn't anticipate, as I'm sure will 2009! (Although I do anticipate Brandon graduating, and Emily starting High School). I just rest in the fact that I serve the same God in 2009 that I did in 2008 and that is enough for me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well said Janice, well said. He is the same, year after year, even when everything and everyone is not!

Fans of Cash said...

Hey looks like fun!