Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas and Family Galore

We spent the weekend with my family. My brother Dave and his family came up and stayed with us, and then Sat. night we had all the Brim's for Soup and rolls. What a crowd - we counted about 45!!!
Here are four of my brothers, a sister in law and a niece. Just to total it all up for you, I have................ my mom,5 brothers (and sister in laws), 18 nephews and nieces, and 14 great nephews and nieces!!


We sat and chatted, ate, and then ended the night with Mad Gab and Catch a Phrase. It was so fun! I am so blessed with a wonderful family - I love them all!!

At one point I walked back to the laundry room, and was struck by how many shoes were there (which equals a lot of people belonging to those shoes!!). These are not all the shoes as a lot of people left their shoes in the garage!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!

No comments: