Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A week in review.............................

It's been a crazy week...................

Last week was Grandiflora's Annual Christmas Open House, so I spent a lot of hours inside the walls of Grandiflora.

Friday we headed to Whistler with Emily and her friend Jerika, Nathan came up later with Ben and Cory. We did a whole lot of nothing. Of course I didn't take one picture - my daughter even berated me for this........:-( But if you want to see some great pics, my friend Tami was up there and like a good blogger she took great pics. Check it out here.............................................. http://theladyinthestonehouse.blogspot.com/2009/11/whistler-love.html

Monday was meetings and more meetings, until 10pm when I walked out of the last one! YUK!

But.................in between meetings I snuck in a fun "meeting" at Homestead! I met some friends and we watched Sarah Palin on Oprah. I'm NOT an Oprah fan - but I AM a Sarah Fan. I think ONE of the things that attracts me so to her is her very outspoken pro-life opinion. Having been adopted and knowing that if abortion had been legal I would not be here, makes me respect her opinion on an unborn life. She lived out this truth when she gave birth to her down's syndrome beautiful little boy! Okay - enough politics, but again, I didn't bring a camera................so Becky emailed me some pics - whew! So here they are........................................

Sarah Janice......................Sarah Tami...................
Sarah Jodi..................................
Sarah Becky.....................................
By the way - if you've picked up on a theme.......................I DON'T CURRENTLY OWN A WORKING CAMERA - 2 broken ones yes, working ones, NO!

I can't spend a lot of money, but just need a decent point and shoot (at an inexpensive price point). If you have one you love - please let me know. I'm going to buy one this weekend - I PROMISE!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Yay! Go Sarah! I made a point of finding a tv to watch it too! I will second all your thoughts on her! (and Oprah!)

Becky L. Beck said...

Oh Janice; how fun that was! All my friends agree you make the best Sarah! Perhaps YOU could sign books and give the REAL Sarah a break. Great Post; who needs a camera when you have friends?

Jodi said...

Buy A camera for petes sake:)