Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Vote for Grandiflora!

Most of you know that I work at Grandiflora Home and Garden in Lynden............


...........and right now, we're in 1st place for The Best of Western Washington on King 5!  We need to make sure that we keep getting votes to KEEP us in 1st place as we get down to the last few days of voting (voting ends Oct 10th).

So, if you are willing to go vote for Grandiflora just click on this link:
Vote for Grandiflora here...........

If you've never been to Grandiflora, or if it's been a while, come in and see our awesome fall displays!  Not only is it an awesome place to shop, it's an awesome place to work!  I count it a blessing to be employed by these girls! For the last 5 years I have laughed with, prayed with, worked with, and been blessed by being not only their employee but their friend!  Through Nathan's accident, they have been flexible and understanding and have allowed me to be a mom first!
Trish and Jan see things so cleary!!
Kim, Trisha, me and LaVon ...........bringing home the goodies!
Sometimes Trisha just needs to relax....................:-)
 Sorry Girls, you know I've been saving these pictures for just the right time to use them!!!  Trust me, there were more I could have used :-)

I will keep you posted if we win..............and thanks for voting!!

No comments: