Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Dinner with friends

Sunday we had a last minute Valentines dinner with our friends.  No fancy menu. Just good friends.
We LOVE our friends!
Red and white of course!
We had heart shaped mini meatloves, heart shaped  biscuits and on the table I had Dove chocolates!!  They were a flavor I had never had - dark choc./cherry swirled - AWESOME!  Please come and get the rest from my house - these things are lethal!  Hope you had a great Valentines Day!

3 comments:

Holly said...

You and Tami really know how to entertain! You've outdone yourself again!!
Send the chocolate to school with Emily to hand out. Always takers there!!

Trisha Brink Design said...

Janice, this looks wonderful and like alot of fun! Hope you had a great V-day! Feels like I havn't seen you forever...next week my work life should return to normal and we can get back to rockin' it at Grandiflora! :)

Kathi said...

It was a great dinner. I LOVE my friends!