Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Monday, April 18, 2011

A new roll recipe!

A few weeks ago I decided to try these rolls from one of my new favorite blogs Our Best Bites.

Last night we celebrated BFF Marla's Bday and I made them to accompany our dinner, which was a copycat recipe from the Cheesecake Factory.  I was there in Boise with Judy and had their Chicken Madeira - and it was AWESOME!  I went online and found the "recipe" and it turned out fabulous!!!
Back to the rolls........................You can find the recipe HERE 
 I made 12 rolls with my batch - just right for a dinner party.
They are SO moist and they make AWESOME lunches the next day!  I hope you try them.  They would also make great hamburger buns!!

Happy B'day to Marla (tomorrow)!!  Can't wait for Wednesday!!

No comments: