Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Friday, July 8, 2011

An evening with Simon

Last week I got a call that Simon Cowell and Paula Abdul were in town and they wanted me to come hang out with them Wednesday evening!!  (OK the call was from my friend Beth and she's the one who wanted to hang out, but Simon and Paula were there!!)

We went to a live taping of the X-Factor which will be airing this fall.
Waiting with the crowds to get in Me, Marla, Rick & Beth
The Stage
The Judges Chairs
 


Nicole ? - she was a Pussycat Doll
Paula Abdul - talk about tiny!!  WOW
Mr. Simon Cowell - enough said
 It was a long but fun night.  After every contestant, hair and makeup would come out and touch up the judges.  I told Marla I could look that good if someone touched me up every 5 minutes!! ;)

Fun night with great friends!

3 comments:

Holly said...

You do all the fun things!!

Anonymous said...

I. Am. Jealous. What a fun thing to do! If only to say you did it! :)

one blessed mama said...

you live a charmed life.
i want to be you. :)