Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Photo Challenge Days 25-27

Day 25 ..................Citrus
As I was making dinner with friends on Saturday evening I declared that I had no citrus in the house to take a picture of for this assignment.  Then BFF Kathi said..."yes you do - right there"..............
Gotta love me a fresh made from scratch margarita!
............Oh ya, a lime IS a citrus !! ;)

Day 26...........favorite color......................easy smeasy!!
RED, RED, RED!!
My new summer purse!!
The plate my daughter made for me for Mother's Day!
Day 27...........my weakness........................
Hello............should I have my weakness in my house, available to tempt me?!?!
Yep, that's sugar!!  I pretty much love anything sweet! I know a lot of ladies love chocolate, and I do enjoy chocolate, but my biggest weakness is anything CARAMEL!!!  There aren't any in my house right now as I am trying to reduce the spare tire around my waist! 

A fabulous weekend we had! McKays were here from Idaho and the girls spent Saturday in Fairhaven.  We had lunch at the Creperie - a new favorite!  AWESOME food!  You really MUST try it!
 Then we browsed and browsed, and ended up at a cool place called Drizzle. They sell Balsamic Vinegars and Oils!  So many to choose from!  A fun place to visit!
 You know me (remember the aforementioned sugar?), we went to Katie's Cupcakes and picked up dessert for dinner that night.  And of course,  I had to sample one!!
 On Sunday we visited Eliza Island..............

Now alas, tomorrow - back to reality.  Actually, since I'm heading off to do laundry and I just got done doing dinner dishes - reality is already back!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Glad you're having a little fun this summer!!!
Yummy beverage!!
And what a pretty plate Em made...she loves you!

Nez said...

your house is beautiful.

Fun Pen said...

The Margarita looks refreshing! (By the way beautiful house in the top photo!)