Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It's that time again!

Daily December is only 2 days away! Are you ready?  If you don't know what Daily December is................let me catch you up to speed!

You make a mini album and EVERY DAY in December you take a picture and your book can go through the 25th or the whole month - I have done both ways.

Here are my books from the last 2 years.
I am excited to do this again.  It's so fun to look back through each December.  It makes me take pictures of things I probably wouldn't otherwise.  Such as, coffee with a friend, the decorating process, baking, etc.

Here's my book for this year.
It doesn't have enough pages, so I am adding pages with my handy dandy punch....so fun!  I just can't decided if I should add more cream colored pages, kraft brown pages, or maybe be really daring and add patterned paper?!?!  Any thoughts?

 Are you going to DD?  You really should it's SO fun!  I'm going to start putting my pages together tonight so I can start adding pictures right away.  The last 2 years I did the pages as I added the pictures - there are NO rules - EXCEPT - take a picture for every day!  Hope you will join me!

2 comments:

tami said...

Oh yes, I'm on it! I hope I remember to take a picture everyday. My pages are ready, my album cover needs some work.

Tanya said...

Haven't decided if I'm doing this or not but I think you should mix your pages up! We need to pick a cookie date!! The kids have already been talking about it because I won't tell them about the new sprinkles. =)