Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

We pushed the button!!

.....now to most of you............that doesn't mean a whole lot!  You're thinking "my kids push my buttons every day" - but this is a TOTALLY" different button!! (That's my boss Trisha as she is actually getting ready to push the button!)

For the last several hours we (as in the Grandiflora Girls) have been working, nights,extra days - really whenever we could, to launch.......DRUM ROLL PLEASE.............................
Grandiflora Home.com

This has been a dream for a long time - and Monday night we pushed the button - that is the "publish" button.  What that means is everything we've been photographing, weighing, measuring and entering is now available online.  I'd love to have your visit the online store.  There are items available in the online store that are not available at  Grandiflora Home and Garden and the best part is - when you buy something online, at checkout, you can choose to pick it up in the store with no shipping or handling fees!! :)

Also,  if you haven't seen the store in a while - it's full of Christmas and BEAUTIFUL (trust me, I had nothing to do with it!!)  Grandiflora won Best of Western Washington - Gift Shop for the second year and it is such a privilege and an honor to be part of a business that excels (besides they are the Best to work for too!!)

Now that all my extra hours at work are slimming down I have a little breather and then I have to switch into high gear again to get ready for the Christmas Home Tour for Bethany Christian Services. Our home is one of five on the tour this year so it's going to be busy.  I PROMISE to keep you updated!

No comments: