Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Just like the good ol' days

Tuesday evening I sat down to make a gift for the girls at work.  I had been indecisive about what to make until I opened a cupboard in the laundry room and found a plastic shoe box full of paper pads and post its pads that I had forgotten about.  Decision made - I would make them all a post it pad for their purses.
I haven't stamped forever - it was so fun!
 A little velcro action
This picture keeps turning sideways - but this is the finished product.
All wrapped and ready to deliver...................
The tags were even fun to make.


I forget how much fun it is to sit and craft and play with stamps, punches, ink and cardstock.  I'm gonna need to do that again...............someday :(.

Lot's of fun and festivities here, Monday making almond stick with mom

and then dinner with the kids.   Tuesday was my crafting night.  Last night dinner with friends - I can't show the pic cuz' there are rebellious ones one in our group that don't like to their photo to be shared (I'm sure you're familiar with the FBI protection program :).  Tonight company for dinner.  Tomorrow Christmas with the in-laws, and then Christmas Eve and Christmas!  Just reading all that makes me want a nap - besides the fact I was up for 2 hours last night with cramps in my leg that just about killed me!! Is it too much partying or too much age?


4 comments:

Holly said...

Love your creativity!! Isn't it fun?!!! Hope your leg is feeling better...you've got a lot of ground to cover yet!
merry Christmas!

Nguyễn Hoàng Hưng said...

hello,I was in vietnam,the family wishes you happiness always

MYstory of HIStory said...

I stumbled on your blog today. Those wire trees are so pretty - & that music wreath...how cool is that?! Your notepad gifts are too cute too :)

Jodi said...

those note pads are still a hit...so cute! Your family looks great:)