Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Saturday, June 16, 2012

A day away

Yesterday I went with my friend Val to Port Ludlow. She needed to go out there so I tagged along for the day.  We checked out the Port Ludlow Resort and Marina - might have to make this trip on the boat.

  She drove her White Mustang convertible and once we got off the ferry we tried taking the top down - but the clouds had covered up the sunshine and it was just too cold - but still fun!
For Dinner we ate in Port Townsend.  Don't worry - I didn't fall off the "dieting wagon".  I had a Latte' in the morning and a granola bar for lunch so by the time we got to dinner I splurged a little.  We shared a delicious chicken, avocado sandwich on a ciabatta bun........................and YES .....................we had dessert.

Val had never had bread pudding - so we ordered it - and she liked it! :)
It was a bread pudding with whiskey sauce.............I'll let the pic speak for itself............

That was my little splurge - gotta have one once in a while. Now - back to our regularly scheduled diet!

No comments: