Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

#4/4 Simply Scrappin' Card Samples

Here are the green cards! I sure hope I've completely convinced you that you need to come to this fun and productive class!

Here are the details one more time....... I forget to mention that if you sign up for this class and sign up a friend too (someone that isn't a regular customer of mine :-) you will both get $5 off the class fee!!!

WHAT: Simply Scrappin' Card Kit class
WHEN: Monday, Dec. 1st @ 7pm
COST: $25 for kit to make 16 cards with envelopes, mini magazine holder, 4- 3x3 cards and lots of leftover stickers and patterned paper to make lots more cards. If you want to make cards with your leftovers, you can buy cardstock from me by the sheet at the class, or you can bring your own (red, old olive, choc. chip & white are the colors in the kit).
For $35 you can get enough for 32 cards plus lots of leftovers for extras just like above.
RSVP: Please email or call me no later than Friday, Nov. 21st!


Thought I'd post a picture of our Friday night dinner table that I set for our Staycation. We had barbequed ribs, smashed potatoes, swiss green beans, and of course - Crusty Bread. Have you made the bread yet?

3 comments:

Musicmom-Amy said...

Love it!! SMASHED potatoes!! I call them that too :D I've got to make that bread. Thanks for the reminder.

And beautiful cards :D

Unknown said...

And you tell me that I PUT PRESSURE ON? Unbelievable dear.... look at that table! Beautiful. I'll staycation with you anytime. What else did you do for it?

Angela said...

Ok, I did it! I made the bread last night... I think I remember yours being better, but I plan on more practice! I put avacado, bacon, yellow pepper, and cheese on top, stuck it in the oven until the cheese melted, and Rich said it was the best sandwich he'd EVER had!