Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Sunday, November 2, 2008

November Stamp Club - Card #1

Ok FINALLY I got to spend some time in my stampin' studio. This is the 1st of 3 cards for our November Stamp Club (which by the way, if you didn't get the email, has been moved to Thurs. Nov. 20th).

This card was totally copied of the Stampin' UP! Demonstrators Website. I changed the colors a little to make it more fall colored, but otherwise - it's copied!!

The Stamp sets used were Pick A Petal (pg. 128), & Wonderful Words (pg. 153). I picked Ruby Red, Pumpkin Pie and Confetti White CS, and I used those same colored inks including Old Olive. For the scalloped edge I used the scallop edge punch (pg. 188) - I love this tool!!

This card can go horizontally or vertically - whichever way you choose! More samples to come soon!

Has anyone tried the Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins?

DON'T FORGET - STAMP CAMP THIS THURSDAY AT 7PM - SEE YOU ALL THEN - DON'T FORGET TO RSVP BY NOON ON THURSDAY!!!!

No comments: