Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Friday, April 3, 2009

Sometimes you just need girlfriends and chocolate!!

Tonight was the best medicine ever! It's been a rough week for me.....kind of emotional, not sleeping well....you know the drill! So, 2 of my BFF's invited me to hang out. Kathi's family was gone for the evening, so we hung out there. We started with grown up beverages :-0 and chocolate - I licked the spoon from the dessert we just stuck in the oven.

Then we sat down to Thai food Kathi had picked up on her way home from work.

My favorite is the coconut curry chicken on rice!! I usually only order 1/2-1 star for spice when I order it. Kathi ordered it with 2 stars - for me it was smokin' hot! I had to stop and put chapstick on!!

After dinner we sat in the hot tub under a beautiful crisp starry sky! So realaxing!! Life is great when you've got great friends. Kathi and Marla always are so encouraging and refuel my tank to keep going down the highway of life!!

Just a side note, if you are a reader of my blog (which obviously you are at least right now), I'm going to ask you to pray for work for Randy, and Nathan is looking for a job. God is faithful and I know he will supply! Thanks for your prayers!

1 comment:

theSNAPsisters said...

Is that Pad Thai.....GRRRR! Really? I am glad you are relaxing with friends...U deserve it:)