Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Monday, October 24, 2011

I must be getting older..........that's right - I did!

I've decided I must be getting older because I forget things every now and then (like THIS POST a few weeks ago proves)................

So this last Saturday we had dinner with the friends for my birthday and I DID remember my camera, and I DID remember to take pics of this..................
 and this.......
 ....the fabulous food
 ......the beautifully plated dessert
....................but that's it............not ONE picture of any of us!  YES, I AM getting older!!!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Man alive you got to eat well for your birthday!!! Salivating over here!!! So glad you had such a great day...you deserve it!

Nicole Laskin said...

What a nice table setting and the food looks delish