Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Perfect Day!

Yesterday Kathi and Marla took me away for the day (and my bosses gave me the day off:).  We started with Latte's and scones and headed to Mt. Vernon to go shopping.  It was so relaxing and fun!  It was one of those days where we all 3 found stuff that fit (miracles at our age!).  Lunch was at Jimmy Carrino's

 Spinach Artichoke dip on garlic toast - AWESOME!

 The restaraunt called this "grown up" mac and cheese!
 and then we shopped some more (as you can see we were "successful").
Dinner at Cancun with Randy, Miranda, Nathan and Emily (if Brandon were there it would've been perfect!)
So many wonderful birthday wishes, via text and FB.  Presents from so many friends.....and I'll show you what Randy got me when I'm home long enough to use it and photograph it in action!

2 comments:

Tami said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a fun day with the peeps you love, that is perfect.

Kathy Cooney Dobbs said...

Fun post, and blog ! Sure sounds (& looks) like you had a happy birthday :)