Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Friday, October 28, 2011

Grandiflora just won!!

Grandiflora Home and Garden just won Best of Western Washington for the 2nd year in a row!  I just had to quick "toot" their horn!!  They are certainly the best to work for!!

I have been working a LOT of hours lately as we are getting ready to launch our online store, Grandiflora Home in the next couple weeks!

Here is the beautiful tree that I get to look at every day outside my window....
 And here is what I have for breakfast every morning right now............  :)
I LOVE my job and my bosses are the best!  And obviously there are a LOT of people that think Grandiflora is the best!!  Just a hint - if you haven't been in there recently - it looks AMAZING right now!

No comments: