Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Once again, I've been a bad blogger......except I have been taking pictures, so I am prepared to blog!

Here are the plants sitting and ready to be planted. Randy has been working so hard!! This week he has been getting the lawn ready to go, putting in the sprinkler system, and digging his ponds..............more to come on this!! I thought we were going to have a nice little pond with a waterfall like at our last home.........................BUT NO.........................hubby says you don't have 2 acres and put in a little pond!! Silly me!! Pictures to come.................................


At our last house, I had a row of roses on the south side just like this, and they did so well, so I'm hoping it will work out again! I just love looking out and seeing roses all summer long and having them to cut and put in vases!


Here are the pots I put together for the front porch. A tall grass, some coleus, ivy and bacopa.....we'll see how they fill in and work for the summer! I love them right now and am absolutely loving all the different varieties of coleus!



This cute little pot sits above the fireplace on the back porch. It has the most adorable little green tree in it with another variety of coleus called "painted window".


Another small pot on the coffee table on the back porch, more coleus :-)!

Come on by and check out the progress any time! I'll take pictures of the progress when we're all set up for Brandon's grad party tomorrow!

2 comments:

theSNAPsisters said...

Beautiful. You can sit when it's all over:)

Holly said...

Everything looks amazing! Thought about calling you, but it was so last minute that I felt a little guilty! We ended up being one short and I know you would have fit right in. Next time!!! Will be walking down soon with my camera in hand!!!