Sunday was graduation party day! We had so many people and so much fun, I didn't take as many pictures as I should of, so here's a few.
Here's a list of the food we went through, they all but wiped us out!!
1. 2 x G'mas Lemon Cake (9x13)
2. 2 x Oreo Dessert (9x13)
3. Double batch of Mini Cheesecake Cupcakes
4. Double batch of Black Bottom Cupcakes
5. 9 pounds (yes pounds) of Lil' Smokies in grape jelly/chili sauce
6. Almost 3 9x13's full of Chili/Cream Cheese Dip
7. 5 Bags Tortilla Chips
8. 1 case water, 24 pk coke, 24 pk diet coke, 12 sprite, 12 rootbeer
My two friends Beth and Gwen came and worked the kitchen for me - they were awesome - AND I DIDN'T get their picture!! :-(
Here are people around the table looking at Brandon's photo albums. There were people constantly sitting here looking through the books! I love it! All that effort put into his albums pays off!
With Grandma Brim....
With Grandpa and Grandma Korthuis....
With friend Jared Kooy..........
It was a beautiful day for a party and we are so blessed with so many people who love and support Brandon!
Tonight - 8th grade grad for Emily.................