I have succumbed to the world of FACEBOOK!
Last night as I was doing dishes from a dinner party we had on the boat (we had donated a sunset dinner cruise to an auction - great night for it), and Emily was sitting here at the computer and she said "mom, you need a Facebook - I'll set it up for you".
I have been resisting this "sin" for months now because:
1. I hear that one can get lost for hours in the Facebook world, and frankly I don't even have HOUR let alone HourS!
2. I don't have brain cells available to figure out how to use it.
3. Frankly, I don't want every Tom, Dick and Mary to find me!
4. I don't post enough on Blogger, how will I keep up on both (it's like when you're about ready to have a 2nd child and the thought of 2 is overwhelming, like, how will I do it?!)
REASON I succumbed:
1. I hear from everyone else what Brandon is doing, and I do mean EVERYONE else! My nephew and his wife are up from Corvallis and they came in to Woods yesterday and updated me on my son's college life!!!!! ENOUGH!! So Brandon - this launch into facebook is just for you!!
(OK - it's really for me to have a peak into his college life, but as I mother I like to think it's for you! Love you and miss you bud!) - (not like he EVER looks at mother's blog - he's not into the blogging thing)