Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Sunday, December 6, 2009

All dressed up...............

Not very often do I get my whole family together AND all dressed up.

Last week at Jon and Bree's wedding - I got just that!
Just had to share................

Oh ya, and by the way, I DID buy a camera - but how do you take a picture of a camera to put on your blog?!?!

oh ya, and by the way #2, my house is still a mess and my decorating is not done. Fri. PM came home from work at 6:30 and hubby wanted to watch a movie (that NEVER happens) and I said "oh good, I can decorate while we watch, and he informed me this was a sit and watch a movie together night). Sat. A.M. I woke up (late again) puttered around and left at 11:30 to go to B'ham with Kathi. We got home at 4, had to take Em to a friends, got home made a salad and baked crusty bread and had to be at friends by 6.

Now it is 11:45 on Sunday, we have to eat lunch and be at church by 1:00 to watch a play................maybe this evening? Now I'm just avoiding it because it seems overwhelming - I must be sick, or in denial!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

If we didn't have Christ Group tonight, I'd offer to come over and help. Tomorrow my day is filled with precious little boys.

theSNAPsisters said...

I feel your pain!