Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'm stuck................

USUALLY- I love to decorate for Christmas

USUALLY - I do it in a very organized fashion, tree first, then living room, get a bin out and empty it put it away.....etc.

USUALLY - once I get the stuff out I'm done in 2 days...(here's where the breakdown begins....)

USUALLY - is NOT happening this year.

Mon - dear hubby and I got ALL the boxes down and into the garage, then Mon. evening after work, my goal was to get the tree all done. Made dinner, started a batch of bread, got the tree out of the box,(I got the tree up and that's as far as I got - I went to bed at 9:30 and left a naked tree)
Tues - worked and went to the basketball game

Wed - home ALL day to decorate - had Christmas Tree decoration crisis, cleaned the bathrooms, made homemade soup and crusty bread, MADE A BIG MESS by hauling in too much and working in a very disorganized fashion. I DID get the tree done and a couple small areas.......but lots left to do!

Thur - needed to do the B'ham run and was planning on FINISHING decorating when I got home cuz' I had to work tonight. Got home from B'ham unloaded and put everything away, made dinner and went to work.

Tomorrow - I work - I'M PLANNING on finishing tomorrow night - but so far my plans haven't worked this week and I'm living in a mess and it's stressing me out BIG TIME!!!!! (which of course makes no sense as to why I'm sitting at the computer blogging - but it's too late to dig in tonight!!)
....................the best laid plans of mice and men!

1 comment:

Les Hon said...

On the upside, you have "decorating in progress" pictures for your daily album...

Okay -- that's no comfort, and I understand! I just finally got my boxes put away after about a week...enough already!