Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Daily December Album - day one!!

So good, so far - of course it's only Dec. 2nd, but I am off and running.

I have to finish decorating the pages and getting them ready to "slap" the pictures in, but my plan is to use my handy dandy little printer to print of the pages every couple days (or every day if the mood happens) and add them to my album.
Here is day one - Randy and I brought down ALL the bins with Christmas decorations and put them in the garage. Now it is my job over the next couple days to get them out and put them in just the right places.

I will keep you updated on the album - so far (again only 1 day) it's a project I'm really excited about since Tami encouraged me to have the album ready!

2 comments:

Tami said...

Good work! My day one was in airports, on planes etc. Just daily stuff...

Musicmom-Amy said...

Glad to see that I'm not the only one that has SO many Christmas boxes. I get teased every year :D Especially when I keep buying more!