Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Did you say "Olympics"............

......why yes I'd love to!!!!
Sunday is our 24th (woo hoo!!!) Anniversary and we are going up to Whistler to watch the Bob Sleigh Event (I've been told NO ONE calls it the Bob Sled - that is incorrect!). BFF Kathi picked up tickets for us when they were up there on LOVE day, so we'll be heading up the hill at o'dark thirty Sunday morning! Can't wait -for the Olympics that is - not too fond of the o'dark thirty idea!

Enjoy the beautiful sunshine today - I'm STILL NOT WEEDING (my hubby did spray for weeds in some areas outside, but I am not responsible for his irresponsible behavior in Feb. ☺)

2 comments:

Angela said...

Ohh Rich will be so jealous!! Have fun!!!

Jodi said...

Can't wait! See you there!