Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Chelan here we come................

Every year this last full week of August Randy's family heads to Chelan for the week. We were planning on going and taking our boat but plans changed when Nathan's surgery was scheduled.

Since we got home early from the hospital and Nathan seems to be doing so well, Randy has encouraged me to go and take Brandon and Emily over for a few days. As overwhelmed and tired as I am, it sounds good to spend some time with the in laws sitting on our beach towels by the Lake. I will spend the nights with Dan and Marla who are staying this week at Desert Canyon and the kids will be tenting it with the cousins. The forecast doesn't look great over there, but it looks worse here!!

We will come back Friday night and gear Em up for school starting on Monday!! Friday the 3rd she has her first football game to cheer at. I'm so excited to go watch her!

Summer has been a blur - can't believe it's over! I feel like I've hardly spent anytime with Brandon and we take him back to Whitworth Sunday the 5th. I'm ready for routine, normalcy, and fewer trips to Seattle!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your sweet husband is right. go. relax. refresh. be blessed. breathe. praise. pray. rejoice. enjoy!
YOU are a blessing!
susi