Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Happy 50th Kathi!

Saturday night we hosted a classy, semi-formal dinner party for my BFF Kathi!  We've been friends for almost 30 years!  How I love that girl!  She is kind, compassionate, beautiful, creative, hostess extraordinaire, a follower of Jesus Christ, trustworthy, honest, loyal and...........she calls me friend!  Kathi has walked through many "fires" with me, always loving and encouraging!  It was a pleasure and a privilege to celebrate her 50 years!

There were about 20 guests and we had a fabulous evening!  Just a few pics for you to enjoy!






Good friends, good food, good fellowship!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A special night with special friends...thanks for all your work to make the evening a smashing success! Stacy

Tami said...

Thanks for a great evening. It was so nice to see Kathi honored and loved.
You, Marla, Stacy and your husbands planned and carried out a beautiful party. My feet still hurt but it was fun!

Kathi said...

I LOVE my dear friends! Thank you for an amazing evening I will never forget.

Les Hon said...

So lovely...for a lovely (inside & out!) lady!