Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Welcome home Nathan!

Yesterday I got to pick Nathan up at SeaTac airport.  He was flying home from Kona.  He's been gone since March 23rd.  He was anxious to get home - he said he was so tired of warm air and was ready to breathe in cool air.  I told him that I didn't think that would be a problem here !! ;)

He joined us for dinner last night so I had to grab a quick pic!
On Friday I drive to Spokane to bring Brandon home for the summer.  Once again, like last year - all my kids are home - only this will be a MUCH BETTER summer!!

I was thinking we would have family pics with everyone home - our last family pics were October of '07, so we are overdue.  But, looking at the color of Nathan's skin compared to us "mainlanders", I'm thinking we need to tan up a little and he needs to fade a little ;).

3 comments:

Lisa Jacques Elam said...

I have been following your blog for awhile now. I am so glad your son is doing so well. He is a very handsome guy. I hope this summer is a wonderful one for you all and that you are all blessed with happiness and good health. By the way....feel free to send a little of that cool air south. We are having our second almost 100 degree day here in KS! :)

Tanya said...

Welcome Home Nathan!!! I know a little guy that is excited to see you!

Holly said...

I think the rest of you should go to Hawaii while he takes care of things here!!! Glad he's home. Have a safe trip!!