Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

It has arrived!

The book I made for Nathan arrived!  It actually arrived only 10 days after I ordered it and I LOVE it!!  When I went to the airport to pick Nathan up I gave it to him in the car!

It turned out fabulous - all the blog posts are in it and it INCLUDES the comments that you all left for us.  All the verses, lyrics, words of encouragement - it's all there.  I was going to make a scrapbook for Nathan and hand type all the comments and print them and put them in the book, but this is WAY better!



I just picked which blog posts I wanted in the book, and then I could add extra pics in the back.  It turned out fabulous and I ordered one for Nathan, and one for myself!

It is such a blessing to go back and read the comments and encouragement - we felt so loved!  It is also such a reminder of the unknown that God faithfully brought us through.  We didn't know the road he was taking us down, but we certainly knew HE was holding our hands!!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Can't wait to see it! Did he appreciate it?? Swoon???? Hug you with tears in his eyes while telling you that you are the most incredible mom ever? That he'll walk the straight and narrow from here to eternity??? Please say yes, so I know there's hope over here!!

Unknown said...

Oh, how wonderful! I would LOVE to see it sometime - like you said, so neat to look back at each post, with the clarity of our 20/20 vision now. Amazing!