Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

It feels like Christmas at my house!!!!

Now doesn't that title peak your curiousity? Well, the UPS man arrived yesterday - always a happy event here! What - pray tell- you ask did he have for you Janice.........................new Stampin' UP! products! Wow - it's like Christmas! As a demonstrator for Stampin' UP! I get to pre-order products before they are available to customers. I ordered some goodies from the NewHoliday Mini Catalog that will be available Oct. 1st '08-Jan. 18th '09. This mini catalog is the best yet! It's huge (30 pages) and awesome, different, beautiful, creative stuff.


Is this stuff awesome or what?!?! The Designer Series Paper is "Ski Slope" (pg. 12 mini catalog) you get 12 sheets of beautiful double-sided paper! The Felt Snowflakes (pg. 18 mini catalog) come in two packs of sizes - large ones in one pack "Big Felt Flurries" and small and Med. in another pack "Little Felt Furries". The red and white striped Grosgrain Ribbon (pg. 23 mini catalog) is 1 1/4" wide - can't wait to use it! The ribbon on the right comes in a 3-pack "Alpine" it has 2 spools of brown felt ribbon w/stiched edges, and there is one roll of striped ribbon. Christmas cards anyone! How about some awesome scrapbook pages with those snowflakes? I'm going to be making a sample of a Perpetual Calendar using the "Ski Slope" paper for a class I will be offering in October.........................keep your eye on the blog!


This is the new "Create A Calendar 09' Kit"(pg. 3 mini catalog) that I am planning to offer in a class also! Fun Stuff! You can see in the picture they put it together on one of Stampin' UP!'s chipboard clipboards (say that 3 times fast - whew!). So I guess this means I better get busy playing - oops I mean working- with my new stuff so I can blog lots of fun stuff!

Tonight is the Simply Scrappin' Card Class and I have 7 ladies coming. I am enjoying the smell of a new recipe for Spiced Cupcakes w/Cream Cheese Frosting as we speak!! Tomorrow I will post fun pics from our class and the fun stuff the ladies made! Check back Friday!

No comments: