Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Weekend in Oregon

This is Randy, Emily and I with Michaela - isn't she a doll? This is the first time we've gotten to meet her, as she just arrived in February! Love at first sight!

This is our friend Tammy McGinnis with her oldest daughter Mariah (who I fell in love with 7 years ago!). Emily and I went shopping at the Woodburn Company Stores outlet mall with Tammy and Mariah. This place is incredible and has the most beautiful flower displays you've ever seen! (the shopping is awesome too!)
Emily and Michaela hit if off right away!
The whole reason we went to Oregon was for my niece Beckii's wedding. Here she is at the reception with her new husband Brian - can you guess where they're headed for their honeymoon? :-)

We took Brandon to Corban college for his first official college visit. Kind of made this mommy sad.....I can't believe he graduates in 9 months!!

This blog is mainly for my stampin' business, but I have to add some personal touches too!

3 comments:

Tanya said...

I love that you added the personal touch! Glad you had a great time down south.

Tanya said...

oh yeah...now let's get stampin'!!!!

Debbie-do said...

Your blod looks awesome - as everything you do does! Love the pics.