Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

It's Almost Friday!! Here are some reminders.....

Well it's late Thursday evening and I have to quick blog so you all don't think I failed this whole thing on my first week!! We are leaving tomorrow morning for a much needed break (for my husband) until Monday afternoon.

Reminders for you all:

1. Email me (rjkorthuis@comcast.net) to sign up for the Simply Scrappin' Card Class by Thursday the 18th (see details on class with pictures on my Sept. 5th post). You just have to come - we have so much fun, and you'll go home with enough birthday cards to keep you happy for a while!

2. Thursday Oct. 2nd is Stampin' and Scrappin' Night. (see details in my profile).

3. If you are interested in joining a Stamp Club, email me for the details and I will fill you in! It's a way to keep excited about using your stuff, have a night (or day) once a month with fun ladies, & chocolate, and you get to make 3 projects a month for free! If you've already signed up to be in one, I will be emailing you on Tuesday with the start up date!

Since I can't imagine posting without a picture - here's a picture of the card that was the make n' take at my open house.


This is a 3x6 card using mellow moss, & so saffron CS. It features the new Say It With Scallops Stamp Set (pg 125. - remember you can look at the catalog online and now you can even order through me online). Stampin' UP! donates $2 from every set sold to the Ronald McDonald house. It also uses the new Scallop square punch, Scallop Edge punch , 1/16" hole punch (all punches are on pg. 188), and the new Chocolate Chip 1" Double-stiched Grosgrain Ribbon (pg. 186).

ENJOY the sunshine this weekend and I'll talk to you all (via the blog :-) on Tuesday!

No comments: