Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Was this weekend beautiful or what?!?!?!


Just had to post a picture of me and my hunk relaxing in the gorgeous sunshine! We spent 4 days up in the Canadian Gulf Islands - the waters were smooth, the weather gorgeous, and - for those of you have heard stories of our boating expeditions - we came back with NO STORIES to tell!! All went smoothly and we are relaxed - and wanting more time off! LOL! Tomorrow afternoon I will be posting some of the projects that we will be making at our monthly Stamp Clubs! If you haven't signed up yet I'm still getting things together and I can add you to a club! Thanks for checking my blog - I've had 90 visitors, so people must be peeking! I'll try to keep it full of content that's worth your while - mostly stampin' related!

******Don't forget to email me to sign up for the Simply Scrappin' card class on Thursday, Sept. 25th. Sign up deadline is this Thursday the 18th. My email address is at the top of the blog on the right.********

More stampin' samples to come.....................................

No comments: