Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

3rd Stamp Camp Card (and kitties...... )

Sorry for the absence. We left for Whistler on Wednesday with our kids (and their friends) and got back late last night. The weather was beautiful, the leaves were changing and the colors were vivid, our good friends Jeff & Kathi (& Wyatt too) were up at their condo, so we spent time with them. Kathi and I even made some cards and scrapbooked for a day!



Here's Randy and I by the creek. It was absolutely gorgeous - yes I know - HE is too!!

I obviously didn't finish the last couple months of the calendar, but am working on it now.....I PROMISE to get another sample posted and the price set by tomorrow evening for the perpetual calendar class!

For now, here is the 3rd card that the Stamp Club ladies get to make this Thursday evening!


This is a 3x3 card using the new Bella Rose DSP (pg 168), Old Olive CS (pg 164), Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon -I know it looks kind of brown, but I took the picture at night and I couldn't get it to take the coloring right, it does match perfectly(pg 186), Say It With Scallops Stamp set (pg 125 - this is the set that SU! donates $2 from each sale to The Ronald McDonald House), 1/16" hole punch, and Scallop Square Punch (pg 188).

I know this post is getting long, but Miss Emily Claire got her 2 kitties today...................
Who can resist something sooooo cute! These little sweeties were brought home to live in the shop to keep mice away. But today, Emily just had to sit and hold them all day........and I mean ALL DAY! :-)

No comments: