Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Perpetual Calendar Stamp Camp Info

Well - I finished it!!! The Perpetual Calendar is done and I have all the class details.

WHEN: Tuesday, October 28th @7pm
WHAT: Perpetual Calendar (A calendar with no days of the week that helps you keep track of special events from year to year)
COST: $25 -All supplies are included, just bring adhesive and paper cutter!

Please RSVP to me no later than noon on Sat. the 18th as I need to get supplies ordered so I can have everything prepped and ready for you! Get someone to sign up with you and get a gift from me! My class limit for this class is 8, but I will consider doing it again if I get enough to do another class.

Here is the month of May - sorry it's kind of dark, but I think you get the idea.
This project is made on thick chipboard and has rings that hold it together at the top. You can stand it up on your counter or desk, or you can add ribbon and hang it! It's a great gift-if you can stand to part with it- just make some birthday cards to go with it and your gift it complete!!

Have a great week - and I hope to hear from you all soon!

No comments: