Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Perpetual calendar class fun...............


I actually remembered to take a couple pictures at the Perpetual Calendar class. We had fun and they all completed their projects.

They were getting a little tired towards the end of the night.............................:-)

And of course, the best part.............goodies!

I got this awesome recipe off my friends blog (thanks Tanya Lynn). They are Pumpkin Cream Cheese muffins, and Yes, they are as good as they look!! I will post the recipe for the muffins tomorrow! (They actually should probably be called cupcakes, but since they're muffins - they're healthier!!) They are so moist and could anything with cream cheese be bad?

Tomorrow night I will be stamping, so I will get some stamping projects posted ASAP!

Thanks for your patience in the lack of samples - with being gone 2 different times this month, my life 'sponsibilities are catching up to me :-{! (It's 11:15pm and I'm listening to the washer and dryer both working hard)!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you liked the recipe... can't wait to see your samples posted!