Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

More Kitties and Calendars.........................

Here is the calendar all assembled and sitting here just like it could be sitting on your desk!! Yes, I know you've seen the month of January already - but it looked so pretty against my blue wall for a picture. I don't plan on showing every month. You'll just have to sign up for the class and make all 12 pages!

REMEMBER!!!!! Email or call me by noon on Sat. the 18th to sign up for this perpetual calendar class (see info on previous post). I only have a few spots left as I am only allowing 8 for this class.

Now on to kitties and MAX. Poor dog - half the time he's afraid of them, and the other half mothering them. As you can see they've all adjusted - and now, the kitties are going to the shop! Emily's sure we'll change our mind, but mommies eyes have been watering and getting all nice and red when I snuggle the kitties :-{!



Today, I got to scrapbook, sort pictures (which I hateto do , but I love to do it when I have friends to visit with to make the chore bearable), and stamp label cards for the baskets in my laundry room. I feel like I got so many things crossed of my list, and I spent a great day with two of my BFF's! Thanks Kathi and Marla!! We'll make up for the lack of candy and chocolate another time! :-)

Tomorrow is Stamp Club so I will post pictures of our fun night on Friday!

No comments: