Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Friday, January 15, 2010

Anyone want to come decorate

Ok - I DID not get all my Christmas down last Saturday!! I got it all out of our bedroom and the guest bathroom and cleaned it thoroughly, and then......I moved on to other things. This is so unlike me - I'm kind of scarin' myself!

I've been moving things off coffee tables, etc and collecting them in a pile on my counter, and a pile over by the piano. Last night I tackled the tree. YUK! I put the table back against the wall and tried to hang the huge picture back over it and scratched my wall......................grrr!

This is what things are looking like now......................
I'm excited about putting the everyday decor back up, but I am not wanting to just throw it back up in the same spot as before. I'm a person that has a terrible hard time thinking "outside the box" and once I have a decoration somewhere, I can't move it. These are my "spots" to be adorned waiting for someone to bestow upon them a cute knick knack to display! (besides pledge and swiffers that is :-)
I think it would be lovely for someone(a decorating fairy of sorts) to come look at all my stuff -and tell me where to put them.!!(I mean I DO have great stuff - think about where I work!! Of course you're thinking "why do you need help you're a Grandiflora Girl - BUT - remember, I'm the bookkeeper - not a displayer!!!! Very different skills involved!!)

Any offers????? :-)

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Not sure I can help in the decorating department but who are those great looking kids on the bottom right of your bookshelf? :) hehehe

Musicmom-Amy said...

When you find them, send them my way. I'm needing a little redecorating help.

Unknown said...

I've got a great recommendation... she'd my very own decorating fairy, but you might have to be related to be one of her exclusive clientele!