Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Inventory week

Well it's January 2010 and that means inventory at work! Yesterday I worked 13 1/2 hours and I'm afraid today will look much the same.

My Christmas decorations are still up because I decided to relax this weekend before the big push at work. Besides, I'm still enjoying the twinkling lights! I always think the house looks kind of sad when I actually take everything down don't you?

Thought I'd post a pic of me and my brothers. We were all together on the 27th and we don't very often get to do that! We decided we're definitely ALL getting older!
Every time I see a picture of us together I think of that song from Sesame Street - "One of these things is not like the other............." :-)

Hope you have a great week - and I hope some of you are still enjoying your decorations like I am!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The CPA says a sincere thanks for doing your inventory! :-)