Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Finally a Christmas card!

Here's the 3rd card from Stamp Club the end of Nov. It's a 3x3 card that uses the Season of Joy Stamp set. The background was done with the Versamark pad and I used bashful blue and chocolate chip CS. Isn't that a cutie?! :-)


Sorry I haven't been blogging lately, in the last 2 weeks we've been to Salem, OR, Spokane and Pullman, WA taking Brandon to tour colleges. He has chosen Whitworth in Spokane, which we are very happy about! Now it's time for all those fun financial aid and scholarship forms!!

Here are a couple shots of my laundry room - which - if you've been here you know this is what I look at when I'm sitting at the counter in my office! Nothing extraordinary, but I think the snowflakes and blue theme look adorable in my blue laundry room. I think this is my favorite paint color in the whole house!


Tomorrow Kathi and I are heading on a blitz trip to Idaho for not even 48 hours! We get to fly out of B'ham Wed. @ 5:40AM (YUK!) and get home Thur. @ 11:25PM! We are going to visit our good friend Judy (who left us 7 years ago!!!!!). It will be fast but fabulous! I will post again on Friday! Enjoy the rest of your week!

1 comment:

Musicmom-Amy said...

Whitworth is a FABULOUS college!!! Good choice! Have safe travels and a fun time.