Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Ahhhhh

This morning I got up with one agenda..................to have my morning latte' on the patio. I swept, wiped down furniture, etc. , turned on my favorite Chris Botti CD (if you don't know his music it's a shame!!),turned on the fireplace outside, grabbed my new Food & Wine magazine and made my latte' (the indulgent one), AHHHHH
I enjoyed my FIRST latte', and then about 11:00 Marla came by and I HAD to have a second one!!! :-)

Now it's 1:00 and I'm sitting outside blogging (since my friend Traci reminded me that lap tops were made to use from comfortable spots, NOT desks - thanks Traci!).......................hmmm, I probably should get in the shower and get something done since we're having a barbeque with friends tonight to break in the new kitchen. I will post pics of the final product and first official barbeque.

Randy is up on Ski Patrol today, Brandon came home last night from college for Spring Break with a friend from Alabama (no not a girlfriend - a guy friend), Emily is in the shower, Nathan is motorcycle shopping (YIKES - just what this mom needs!), tomorrow we'll all have lunch together, and all is right with the world!!

2 comments:

Becky L. Beck said...

I'm coveting "again" darn it! I just said to Jason; I want an outdoor patio with everything that Janice has in hers... He said: Me to mom; maybe some day~ I love it! and I LOVE your Latte's :)

Molly Gustafson said...

Good for you, Jan, I hope it was all you hoped it would be! :)