Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Flash from the past!!!

So - this morning I get an email that I've been tagged in a photo. I click on the link, sign in and voila'..............................
I have never seen this photo before. My friend Linda put it on her Facebook page.

This is Oct. of my freshman year at LHS - Homecoming. It's weird when I think about it, cuz I wasn't even 14 here yet. I turned 14 a week later. Such a flashback!!!!

2 comments:

Trisha Brink Design said...

AAAAAAAAAAck!!!! I love it! Who knew that just a few (long) years later you'd be playing at the Senior Center and winning cakes! Just think...you could actually end up there some day telling some sweet gal " I'm a soprano and I can sing louder than you!" Tee hee hee!!!! :o)

Jodi said...

I saw it and instantly knew it was you! HA! You are ageless! I hope nobody in my class decides to do that:/