Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Friday, March 19, 2010

The Craft and Antique Show

That's where I've been. Grandiflora decided to have a booth this year (the first time in 8 years!!) and Wed., I helped a bit with prep and then yesterday was a long day as I helped at the Craft Show and also did my regular job in between. About a 10 hour day yesterday, but it's so fun to be around all those happy ladies shopping...........................

.....these ladies were among some of the first in the door - of course!! This is my friend Holly with her friends Linda and I'm terrible, but I can't remember the name of her other friend!! I met a lot of people yesterday so I'm afraid there are a lot of names rolling around in my head.
Here are a couple pics of the booth - the girls did such a nice job, and the booth is so bright and Springy (I know that's not a word - it's just the one I needed!).
The barbeque and fridge go in the outdoor kitchen today and Randy says he's going to plant those trees today - I guess we're not going to start a trend! I was ready to patten the idea of "Re-arrangeable Landscaping"!

Tomorrow - pics of the finished projects (well, as finished as their going to get right now - no more mon - no more fun!)

Have a great day!!

1 comment:

Les Hon said...

Is that a Woods coffee in that first display??? If so, I'll take the whole thing! ;)