Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The woes of walking in whatcom county

Last week a sort of neighbor friend and I decided to start walking. Well, I decided to start walking with her - she's in great shape and very disciplined! We walked Tues and Wed and I was sore! Pitiful I know - but a reality. Since then, the weather has not been conducive to walking. I don't mind a little drizzle or wind - but seriously...............................

If you'll recall - I hate exercise.............especially in bad weather. Today, it's not raining right this minute, but we have our meeting with our CPA to get our taxes done in about 1 1/2 hrs, so I'm off and running to my office to get together some last minute notes - wish this running counted as exercise - I'd be in great shape!!

No comments: