Life At Korthuis Manor

Life At Korthuis Manor
Captain Randy and his First Mate!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Back to work...............for me and the Mr.

After an absolutely wonderful weekend, today we are heading back to a little more normalcy.

This morning Randy left for Seattle to start a job down there. He is remodeling 3 bathrooms for Dennis and Michelle - the dear friends who let us stay at their house while Nathan was at harborview. I miss him dreadfully, but he has no work locally right now.

My mom came and spent time with Nathan while I headed in to work at Grandiflora for a couple hours. It felt good to work through the piles and start to get things back under control. I LOVE my job and my bosses have been wonderful and flexible with my absence! Thanks Trisha, LaVon and Jan!!

Tonight, dinner from the freezer compliments of BFF Kathi and sitting and enjoying time with my son!!!

Tomorrow he has a Dr. appt in Lynden, and the Home health nurse is coming to take out his stitches and staples - he is excited to have these gone!

Continue to pray..............................

2 comments:

Holly said...

Glad things are getting a little back to normanl. Wish Randy didn't have to go so far. Please call us if you need anything "manly"!!!! I'll send Brian right over!!!!

Glad the healing's going so well. He really looks good!!

Cynthia Bateman said...

Stitches and staples out already! Hallelujah! And nothing helps broken bones like Mexican food (or is that chicken soup?).

So-o-o-o glad Nathan's home and doing well. There will be down times and bad days, of course, but as long as the good days outnumber the bad, there's progress. I'll pray for progress!

Love you all,

Cynthia